Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sorry 'bout the Hiatus...

Guess who finally got a scanner!
Uh... well, I think steve already has one. Good guess, though.

I'll be scanning stuff like a madman for the next while, or at least a mentally unstable one.
I'll try not to leave you guys hanging for months on end for a while, but since I tend to do that, I can't promise anything. On the upside, that's part of the adventure!

This post feels super cheesy, but I'm just so doggone excited!

For now, check out some venture bros drawings:


I decided to christen my new sketchbook with 21 and 24 doing their thing.


This one was drawn almost directly from the head models I found online, and I didn't notice until it was inked that I still managed to make the mullet too long. Oh well, I still think it looks alright.

Check back in the next couple days, there should be more stuff by then.
Stay classy, planet earth.

No comments: