Monday, August 20, 2007

harbor hobos Part1

Ok, so heres the deal. a while ago, we had a drawing challenge at the studio about what would happen if you fell in the ridiculously polluted Halifax harbour. Soon thereafter, i was heckled by a hobo on my way to the bus, and it just clicked: a team of hobos that fell into the harbor and got superpowers. The harbor hobos are going to be developed over the next while, and then I'm either going to start a short comic, or an animated short, depending on the time I have free.


This is the first one. I don't quite have a name for him yet. I'm setting up a back story as I go along. I'll put more designs and whatnot up as soon as i have them done.

1 comment:

~Rabbit Heart Design~ said...

Love the harbour hobo idea, as a special attack they should throw some of those weird looking jellyfish that are always in the harbour.