Friday, March 30, 2007

Video Time!

Here are some videos I have ready right now to post, and i'll find more in the next day or so.


This is a stop motion short I did at the end of my first year at NSCC truro. It won 1st place in the experimental category at the animediafest last year.


A rough animation of a character named dillon (courtesy of collideascope animation studios) climbing a rope. the details are a little hard to make out at this resolution.


Another rough animation of the same character, this time doing a laugh lipsync. The video synced up with the sound before I uploaded it onto youtube.


Yet another rough animation, this time a very quick one of a simple human figure doing a backflip.


this one is my first attempt at a lipsync test in Maya, using a pre-modeled head.

No comments: